The Model FRA-0355 Frequency Response Analyzer is a powerful AC impedance measurement instrument that will quickly become one of the most valuable research
tools in your laboratory. Engineered to meet the demands of today’s energy storage devices, the FRA-0355 offers the lowest impedance measurements
available and can handle devices up to 55 volts.
Sold as a “Turn-Key” system, the FRA comes complete with: Control Data/Interface PC, Software, and Cables. Use the 0355 FRA as a “Stand-Alone”
instrument or integrate it with an existing or new Maccor automated test system to provide a combined research tool capable of a wide range of experiments.
These include long term cycling, pulse testing, cyclic voltammetry with impedance measurements programmable anytime during the test. The FRA-0355 utilizes the latest
Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology for AC Impedance evaluation of devices where low impedance measurement is essential.
Integrated Eight Position Multiplexer
Problem: You have several experiments that need to be performed at low impedance values, but have somewhere else to be.
Solution: With the integrated Eight Position Multiplexer up to 8 experiments can be queued at once. As each device completes its
frequency sweep, the next one in the queue is performed until all have been completed.
Features and Functions
- Easy to set up and simple to operate.
- No manual adjustments or setting of dials.
- Set AC signal amplitude in Peak value.
- Set Range of Frequency Sweep.
- Set Number of Frequencies per Decade.
- Set Polarization Voltage prior to commencing Frequency Scans.
- View Real Time Data.
- Plot: Nyquist, Bode, Capacitance, Inductance, Impedance Magnitude, Phase Angle, Real Impedance, Imaginary Impedance.
- Export data for further analyses on commercially available packages such as Z-Plot.
||1mHz to 30KHz
|AC Impedance Range:||100 µOhms to 200 Ohms |
|Impedance Accuracy:||±0.1% of reading or ±0.00005% of full scale whichever is the larger|
|AC Signal Amplitude:||100 µV to 3V|
|Maximum Voltage:||55V peak (AC + DC)|
|Maximum Current:||3000 mA|